PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
1. Information Collected
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- 1.1. Registration. In order to become a User, you must provide us with information such as your name, e-mail, address and credit card details. You may also be required to choose a password. Like other passwords, you should choose one that is known only by you. If you shared your password with any third party for any reason, such third party will be granted access to your account and to your personal information, and you shall be held responsible for any actions taken by such third party. If you believe your password was discovered, hacked or otherwise achieved by any third party unauthorized to do so, please contact Us immediately. We may request other and/or additional information from you during the registration process that We use in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the value and quality of the Service and to analyse how the Service is used. If you choose to register or apply for certain optional and/or additional features, products and/or services offered through the Service, including the Tutor Services and/or Exams, you may be required to provide additional information to qualify for such features or products. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account on Our Service, you allow others, including us, to identify you and to allow the use of your information in accordance with provisions of the Agreement.
- 1.2. Profile Information. Once you become a User, you may upload additional information to your profile, describing your skills, experience, educational background, recommendations from other Users, group memberships and networking objectives (among other options). Providing additional information about yourself beyond what is minimally required at registration is entirely up to you, but providing additional information shall enable you to derive more benefit from the Service and your network of connections. Any information you provide at registration or in the profile section may be used by Us as described in the Agreement, including for the purpose of allowing other Users to find you on the Service, or for serving you more relevant advertisements on the Service.
- 1.3. Information Verification. In order to protect you and Zinkerz against potential fraud, we may verify any information you provide Us by using the services of third parties. As part of such verification process, we may receive personally identifiable information concerning you from such services, which may include background and/or credit analysis. We reserve the right to review your information, at any time during your engagement with Us, including credit reports. If following such review We believe you may become unable to fulfil your obligations under the Agreement, We reserve the right to close your account.
- 1.4. Contacts Information. If you are a User, your name, Company name, telephone numbers and e-mail address and other personal information, including certain activities you perform on the Service may be displayed to other Users and such details may continue to appear even after you terminate or are terminated from using the Service. None of your financial information shall be revealed to any third party, except with your prior, written approval, or if We are required to do so pursuant to a court order and/or decree or in the framework of another legal process, including procedures related to prevention of fraud. In order to connect with others on the Service, you may use the Service to send invitations either to their profiles, or to their e-mail addresses. The names and e-mail addresses of people whom you invite will be used to send your invitations and reminders as well as to allow Us to help expand your network. Please note that when you send an invitation to connect to another User, that User will have access to your e-mail address because it is displayed in the invitation. Your connections will also have access to your e-mail address. You may not invite anyone you do not know and trust to connect with you. We may collect non-personal information about your use of the Service. We may also invite you to share non-personal information about yourself which may include, but is not limited to: (i) your age or date of birth; (ii) your gender; (iii) your favourite websites, friend information and fan pages; or (iv) any other information included in the Service, social network or other online profiles. If non-personal information is collected for an activity that also requires personal information, We may combine your non-personal information with your personal information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the value and quality of the Service and to analyse how the Service is being used. In addition to information collected as described above, you may choose to share additional information about yourself throughout the Service. Any actions you perform, including your engagements with other Users are considered public, and are in your sole discretion and sole responsibility.
- 1.5. User correspondence & Customer Service. In the event you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes or otherwise interact with our customer service, We may collect such information in Our records. We may record phone calls to or from our customer service. We may also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence sent to you. These records shall be used as described in the Terms, in order to respond to customer inquiries, to accurately categorize, measure and improve our customer service and to investigate potential fraud and breaches of the Agreement. We have no obligation to retain the above materials, and may delete such records if applicable law allows Us to act in such a manner.
- 1.6. Polls & Surveys. We may offer optional polls and surveys to Our users, in which demographic information and/or Users interests may be examined. The use of the information collected will be explained in detail in the poll or survey itself. If personally identifiable information is planned to be collected in these polls and surveys, Users will be notified as to the nature of information used prior to their participation in the poll or survey.
- 1.7. Using the Service. We receive information when you interact with and use the Service. For example, we know when you click on ads, join communities, install Our App, share information etc. All the aforesaid information shall not be deemed private, and We may use it in any way we deem advisable.
- 1.8. Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that We and Our service providers may transfer to your computer, mobile phone or other device, that allow Us to recognize you as a User when you return to the Service and/or when using the same computer and web browser. Through the cookies, Our systems shall recognize your browser to track site usage and trends, to improve the quality of our Service, to customize your experience on the Service, as well as to deliver third-party advertising to Users both on and off the Service. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser or operating system, but in some cases doing so may impact your ability to use the Service and might diminish the level and diversity of Service you receive from Us. In the course of serving advertisements or optimising the Service to Our Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information or details provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable but may provide general segment information for the enhancement of your user experience by providing more relevant advertising. Most browsers or operating systems are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser or operating system to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We shall have no responsibility to you with respect to cookies.
- 1.9. Advertising. To support the Service, as well as to provide a more relevant and useful experience for our Users, we may target and serve, at no cost to our Users, our own ads and third-party ads both on and off the Service.
- 1.10. IP Addresses and Other Information. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Website We automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came from and the site to which you are going when you leave the Website. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on the Website. WE also receive the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer`s operating system and type of web browser you are using, e-mail patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing the App), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier and certain additional information. We may also receive location data passed to Us from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information or details is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as specifically provided otherwise herein.
2. Rights to Access, Correct and Delete Information About You
3. Data Retention
4. Uses of personal information & Data
- 1.1. Consent to Processing Information About You. By providing personal information to Us for the purposes of creating your User account or adding any additional details to your profile, you are expressly and voluntarily accepting the terms and conditions of the Agreement that allow Us to process and verify information about you. You have the right to withdraw your consent to Our collection and processing of your information at any time, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, by changing your settings, or by deactivating your account, but please note that your withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive. Subject to the provisions of Section 4.5 below, the aforementioned information shall not include personally identifiable information or details. If you do not agree to such transfer, we recommend you opt-out of the Service and deactivate your account.
- 1.2. Communications. As further described in the Terms, we will communicate with you through e-mail, notices posted on the Service or through other means available on the Service. We may send you a series of e-mails that help inform new Users about the features of the Service, and we will also send you service messages relating to the functioning of the Service. We may also send you messages with promotional information directly or on behalf of our affiliates, unless you have opted out of receiving promotional information. If you wish, you can also opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails by sending Us a request. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from Us. Also, if We send communications to you via the carrier service with which you have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, you understand you will pay any service fees associated with your receipt of messages on your mobile device (including text messaging charges).
- 1.5. User Communications. Many communications you initiate through the Service (e.g., an invitation sent to a non-User) will list your primary e-mail address and name in the header of the message. Other communications that you initiate through the Service, like a request for an introduction, a request for Tutor Services, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal e- mail address or other contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another User if both of you have indicated that you would like to establish contact with each other. You agree that you shall not disclose personally identifiable information about another User under no circumstances, to any third party without Our prior, express consent and such consent of any other User, unless for purpose of providing such User(s) with Services authorized by Us. In the process of transaction facilitation between you and other Users, you shall have limited access to other Users’ contact information, including. e-mail address or other contact information. By consenting to the applicable Agreement`s terms and conditions, you agree that you will share and/or use any of this information only in the framework of the transaction, and subject to such User`s prior and express approval.
- 1.6. No Spam. Without derogating from the provisions of Section 2.10 of the Terms (found under the User Responsibility chapter), We shall not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you may not add a User to your mailing list (e-mail or physical mail) without their prior, express consent. We strictly enforce our anti-spam policy. Any spam related report and/or complaint can be sent to: email@example.com.
- 1.7. Customized Content. We use information you provide to us (or to third parties with whom We may offer services), to customize your experience on Our Service. For example, when you login to your account, We will display the names of new Users who have recently joined your network or recent status updates from your connections.
- 1.9. Statistics. We may use some or all of the information you provide us in order to perform certain statistical summaries, some of which shall be presented on the Service; provided, however, that none of these summaries shall include any personally identifiable information or details, and you hereby waive and shall be prevented from raising any claim and/or demand from Us in this respect.
- 1.10. Content Distribution. Content distributed through Our sharing features and third party integrations may result in displaying some of your information outside of the Service. For example, when you post content to a group that is open for public discussion, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results. Or, if you have bound your account to your other social network accounts, including your Facebook account, you can easily share content into your Service profile, as well as to the other network accounts. We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Service to third parties for purposes that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on the Service.
5. Third Party Service Providers
We will not share your information with any third parties, unless you consented that we do so, however, we may disclose your personal information to third parties who perform services for us, including Service maintenance. Those third parties shall have access to a limited portion of your information only as necessary to perform their functions, and for no other purposes.
6. Q & A pages, Communities, and other Services
If you post text, media or comments on the answers section of the Service, participate in groups, or offer Tutor Services or other services, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information or details you choose to provide there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, as well as other third parties, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We shall not be responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. Also, some content in groups may be public and searchable on the internet if the group owner has opened the group for public discussions. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and We cannot guarantee that other Users have not made copies of or use the ideas and information that you share with others on the Service. If you choose to do any of the above, it shall be in your sole and absolute responsibility and you waive any claim and/or demand from Us in this respect.
7. International Information Transfer
8. Disclosures as the Result of a Change in Control or Sale of Zinkerz
We have taken technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure using high standards of information security. As part of such measures, access to your personally identifiable information is restricted to employees on a need- to-know basis who shall use only such portion of the information required to provide products and/or services to Users. However, due to the nature of the Internet, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e- mails and similar means of communication with other Users are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
10. Contacting Us
Order of Precedence